We Care Green
At Best Western Premier Plovdiv Hills Hotel, we are committed to creating a better tomorrow through our corporate sustainability policies and practices. Our commitment is in line with our goal of creating a memorable experience for all hotel guests.
Through the products and services we provide, we strive to encourage our guests to join in making a conscious effort to reduce the harmful impact on the environment.
OUR ACTION PLAN
Best Western Premier Plovdiv Hills Hotel develops, implements and promotes programs to reduce our impact on the environment.
- Creating awareness of the desperate need for change among our employees, guests and partners.
- Involvement of our employees and guests in environmental protection and sustainability programs.
- Adopting and implementing new ways to respond to environmental and sustainability challenges through partnership with leading experts.
FUTURE STEPS FOR SUCCESS
Electrical energy conservation
- Control of energy use by using low-energy, sensor or LED lighting in the common areas of the hotel.
- Implemented energy-saving card system for access to the rooms. ("Unity")
Water resources conservation
- According to the hotel’s eco policy, daily change of towels is done when they are placed on the floor in the bathroom or in the bathtub.
- Aiming to use less water, bed sheets are changed at the request of guests or every 3 days of their stay.
Recycling, suppliers and products
- Usage of biodegradable and recycled materials in the hotel’s administrative department, including all offices and reception.
- Reducing the usage of plastic when and whenever possible.
- Encouraging receiving and sending of electronic copies of invoices instead of printed ones when communicating with guests and partners.
The team of Best Western Premier Plovdiv Hills Hotel will continue to introduce new strategies, technologies, systems, practices, procedures and programs to achieve sustainable reduction of energy, water and waste generation to improve the way of life on the planet.
We Care Green :)